Yalumba Wine Weekend
This June, join Yalumba Chief Winemaker Louisa Rose and Silky Oaks Lodge Chef Mark Godbeer on a wine and food-fuelled weekend that features specially hosted degustation dinners and long relaxed lunches.
Enjoy generous inclusions:
- Accommodation in a luxury suite, daily breakfast and dinner with matched Yalumba wines in Appellation
- A special release of 2018 The Caley with hosted five-course degustation dinner hosted by Yalumba Chief Winemaker Louisa Rose, in Appellation Restaurant
- Guided tour of the Barossa Farmers Markets with The Louise’s Executive Chef, Joel Grundnoff
- Hosted tour of the Yalumba winery, nursery and wine museum
- Hosted lunch at Yalumba Wine Tank with a menu by Silky Oaks Lodge Executive Chef, Mark Godbeer
- Pre-dinner gin tasting with Seppeltsfield Road Distillers
- Daily replenished in-suite bar and use of all lodge facilities.